University Hospital Sharjah (UHS) - An Overview
A world-class, integrated medical center, UHS is located adjacent to the impressive medical campus of the University of Sharjah. This patient-centric hospital is a dedicated center of excellence for several key specialties and super-specialties. It brings together a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses and health-care professionals to address the most complex and challenging medical problems.
With the unlimited support of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, University Hospital Sharjah will always endeavor to be the leading healthcare provider in the region.
- 325 beds spread across multiple specialties including 210 in-patient beds, 40 specialty outpatient beds, 34 emergency beds, 11 ICU beds, 10 CCU beds, 11 neonatal ICU and 9 daycare beds
- Advanced breast cancer treatment and surgical solutions in collaboration with Gustave Roussy
- Regional center of excellence for maternity care with dedicated theatre suite, fetal assessment unit, ultrasound department and neonatal intensive care unit
- First-of-its-kind children's diabetes clinic specialised in providing check-up, follow-up and treatment
- Level 3 NICU equipped to care for babies born at 23 weeks gestation and above as well as babies born with critical illnesses at all gestational ages
- HIMSS Analytics honoured University Hospital Sharjah with Stage 6 Recognition
- 24-hour pharmacy