Thank you for visiting our website.
If you are wishing to work with us:
Message to Applicants
University Hospital Sharjah has been made aware of fraudulent employment offers being extended to candidates in the form of emails.
We take this matter seriously and are working diligently with other department to investigate this matter.
While University Hospital Sharjah bears no responsibility or liability for such fraudulent activity, we are making every effort to minimize the impact of these schemes by informing candidates.
How to identify a fraudulent employment offer?
- Candidates are requested to provide personal information and payments to process applications, visas and/or work permits. Please be assured that University Hospital Sharjah never requests nor accepts financial deposits in order to secure a job opportunity.
- Candidates are requested to contact third party companies or individuals such as travel agencies, courier companies, visa & immigration processing agencies, banks, etc.
- Email correspondence is generally sent from free, web-based email accounts, e.g. Yahoo, GMail, Live, Hotmail, Outlook, Fastservice. All official communication from University Hospital Sharjah is sent via a corporate email address with a “@uhs.ae” extension.
What to do when receiving a fraudulent job offer?
- Do not engage with the fraudulent company.
- Send the original communication and attachments to HR@UHS.AE
Interested to apply?
Please continue to apply for available job opportunities directly via our official website
Due to the volume of applications received, please understand that we cannot respond or provide informational updates to each applicant individually. You will be contacted by our recruitment team if more information is required, or if you are considered for the position(s) to which you applied.