Our Doctor Profile
Dr Ahmed Abaub
- : MD, MBBCh, FRCS (UK)
- : Orthopedics
- : Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement and Sports Injuries Specialist
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic, English and French
Dr Abaub basic medical education is from Tripoli University, he had his USMLE and ECFMG certificate in 1998 as well as the Q1 and Q2 Qualifying Canadian exams.
After his residency and on-job-training in orthopedic surgery in Strasbourg University. He underwent specialist training in arthroscopic surgery of knee and shoulder.
Dr Abaub is holding several diplomas in orthopedic surgery including arthroscopy and shoulder surgery.
Dr Abaub a Fellow of the royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh (UK) is a French and Canadian trained surgeons, he was resident in Strasbourg University training orthopedic program and was exposed to a wide and extensive pathologies of the shoulder, hip and knee.
He had University diplomas while following the training program of shoulder (Paris-University), Arthroscopy (Strasbourg) and Knee surgery (Strasbourg, Paris).
An extensive training was in particularly on shoulder instability and rotator cuff tendinopathies in Haute-Pierre University Hospital.
He completed his higher training in University of Montreal (Canada) Maisonneuve-Rosemont University Hospital, where he did a clinical fellowship of lower limb recontructive surgery, primary and revision arthroplasty of hip and knee, periacetabular and knee osteotomies.
He is a member of the American Academy of orthopedic surgery and other societies.
- All aspects of Hip and Knee Surgery including Primary
- Primary Complex and Revision Arthroplasty Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of Knee and Shoulder including
- Ligament Recontruction of the Knee
- Meniscal Surgery Including Repair
- Chondral Grafting
- Shoulder Instability and Rotator cuff Disease