Our Doctor Profile
Dr. Aml Mohamad Mohamad Nada
- : MD (Egypt), Master’s Degree (Egypt), Doctorate in Medicine (Egypt), MRCP (UK), SCE – RCP (UK)
- : Diabetes and Endocrinology
- : Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic and English
Dr. Aml has acquired Specialty Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes from Royal College of Physicians, UK and had earlier completed her MRCP certification (Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians), United Kingdom.
She graduated from Mansoura University Egypt in 1995 and went to complete her Master’s Degree and Doctorate in Medicine.
Additionally Dr. Aml is licensed from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties – Consultant in Endocrinology, Diabetes Mellitus and Metabolism (2009) and United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health – Consultant Endocrinologist in 2015.
Dr. Aml is an Endocrinologist with 18 years of clinical experience. Before relocating to University Hospital Sharjah, she worked as a Consultant Endocrinology, Diabetes Mellitus and Metabolism in Saudi Arabia for eight years. She is also academically associated with Mansoura University, Egypt as an Associate Professor in Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus.
Dr. Aml published her work in international journals and presented her experience in several local and international conferences. She also delivered lectures and conferences in Egypt and in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Adult Endocrinology including Management of Thyroid, Parathyroid, Pituitary, Adrenal, reproductive medicine and male hypogonadism. Metabolic disease, Medical weight management and lipid disease
- Diabetes: Management of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes (Diabetes in pregnancy)
- Metabolism and Dyslipidemia