Our Doctor Profile
Dr. Awf Abdulrahman Mohammed
- : MBChB, Arab Board Certified General Surgery (C.A.B.S.), Laparoscopic Surgery Certified
- : Surgery, General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- : Consultant General Surgeon
- Total No. of Years of Experience
- : 29
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic and English
Dr. Awf graduated in 1981 (MBChB) from Mosul Medical College/Mosul University, Iraq. He then pursued extensive surgical training for 5 years to get the Board of General Surgery in 1994.
Dr. Awf is an Arab Board Certified Consultant General Surgeon with 29 years of surgical experience. He is highly experienced in managing surgical emergencies due to trauma such as motor vehicle accidents, low and high velocity missile injuries and emergency surgical operations for acute abdomen such as laparotomies to deal with solid organ and bowel problems.
He is well experienced in laparoscopy, endocrine and thyroid surgeries, breast surgeries, hernia repair, biliary, gastrointestinal, colorectal and anal surgeries. He undertake upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy.
Aside from his clinical background, Dr. Awf had served as senior lecturer at medical college in Libya and supervising post graduate training of Libyan Board of Surgery for 5 years. Now, he is participating in training of student in Medical College, University of Sharjah.
Dr. Awf regularly contributes to professional conferences and meetings.
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Breast Surgeries
- All Kinds of Hernia Surgeries
- Diabetic Surgical Complications
- Chronic Wound Management
- Anorectal Surgeries such as Hemorrhoids, Anal Fistula, Fissures, and Pilonidal Diseases