Our Doctor Profile
Dr. Hamada Albiesh
- : Master’s Degree in Pediatrics, Arab Board Certified
- : Pediatrics and Neonatology
- : Senior Specialist Pediatrician and Neonatologist
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic and English
Dr. Hamada Albiesh earned his medical degree from Damascus University, Syria and later obtained Master’s Degree in Pediatrics from the same university.
He is at present perusing his certification for the prestigious Royal College of Pediatrics and Children Medicine (MRCPCH).
Dr. Hamada Albiesh is an Arab Board Certified Senior Specialist Pediatrician and Neonatologist at University Hospital Sharjah, where he treats children with a variety of acute and chronic conditions, including emergency cases.
He completed his residency in Paediatrics at the Children’s University hospital, Damascus when he passed the Arab Board.
He is an active member of Syndicate of Syrian Medical Doctors.
- Peripheral Veins Cannulation
- Peripheral Arteries Cannulation
- Umbilical Vein Catheterization
- Umbilical Artery Catheterization
- PICC Line Insertion
- Intraosseous Cannulation
- Endotracheal Intubation for All Pediatric Age Groups
- Lumbar Puncture for All Pediatric Age Groups
- Suprapubic Aspiration
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Exchange Transfusion
- Chest Tube Insertion
- Management of Patients in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit on Conventional Ventilation, High Frequency Ventilation and Inhaled Nitric Oxide
- Administration of Chemotherapy and Management of Oncologic Complications