Our Doctor Profile
Dr. Issam Alachkar
- : MD in General Medicine, Diploma in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
- : Ear Nose and Throat
- : Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Surgeon
- Total No. of Years of Experience
- : 21
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic, English and German
MD in General Medicine, Diploma in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Arab Board and European Board Certified in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Fellow of the European Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Alachkar acquired his Master’s Degree in Medicine from Damascus School of Medicine, Syria and achieved specialized ENT certification and post graduate studies in Otorhinolaryngology from Ministry of Health, Damascus, Syria. He achieved the Arab Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery certification in 2002. Dr. Issam is also a Fellow of the European Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Isaam is an experienced Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Surgeon with 21 years of remarkable clinical practice in diagnosing and treating diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses, larynx, mouth and throat and also the structures of the neck and face. Before joining UHS, Dr. Issam worked in private and government medical facilities in Syria, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Dr. Issam is affiliated to various medical associations including Inter-American Association of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and Syrian Society of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery. He has attended plenty conferences, courses and symposia both local and international setting.
- Diagnosis and Management of Paediatric and Adult ENT diseases
- Nasal blockage, Sinusitis and Facial pain
- Endoscopic Para-Nasal Sinuses Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinoplasty
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea and other sleep related problems
- Tonsillitis, Sore Throats and Tonsil Stones
- Hearing Loss, Ear Infections, Tinnitus and Dizziness
- Hoarseness and other Throat Symptoms
- Ear Microsurgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery