Our Doctor Profile
Dr Manhal Abduljalil Alaraij
- : MD Orthopedics, Diploma in Orthopedics and Traumatology Surgery (France), Diploma in Athroscopy (France), Diploma in Hand Surgery (France)
- : Orthopedics
- : Senior Specialist Orthopedic and Traumatology Surgeon
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic, English and French
Dr. Manhal Alaraj achieved his Doctor of Medicine (M.D) degree from Damascus University, Syria and before relocation to France; he undertook his certificate of specialization in Orthopaedics surgery from Ministry of Health, Syria.
In France, he took diploma of Arthroscopy from University Hospital Bichat, Paris and diploma of hand surgery from University of Saint Antoine, Paris focusing on hand and upper limb surgery. He also took carious courses specialized in Orthopedic and Traumatology Surgery, Arthroscopy, Microsurgery from various Universities in Paris, France.
Dr. Manhal Alaraj is French Board Certified, Senior Specialist Orthopedics and Traumatology Surgeon with particular experience in hip and knee arthroplasty, knee arthroscopy and orthopedic trauma surgery. He was trained in Paris, France for 4 years before returning back to Syria to practice his expertise.
- Abnormalities of the Fingers and Toes and Growth Abnormalities
- Ankle and Elbow Disorders
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Minimally invasive corrective surgery
- Bone Tumors, Muscular Dystrophy and Cerebral palsy
- Club Foot and Unequal Leg Length
- Knee, Hip, Shoulder, and Elbow Replacement
- Ruptured Disks, Sciatica, Low Back Pain, and Scoliosis
- Torn Ligaments, Sprains, and Strains
- Tendon Injuries, Pulled Muscles, and Bursitis