Our Doctor Profile
Dr Mohamed Almasalmeh
- : MD, MSc Internal Medicine, DIS Pulmonology (France)
- : Pulmonology
- : Consultant Pulmonologist
- Total No. of Years of Experience
- : 30
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic, English, French
Dr. Almasalmeh completed his fellowship in the field of Pulmonary Medicine from the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Damascus University after completing his residency in the internal medicine department.
He completed his Diplome Inter-University, D'etudes Specialises, University Rene Descartes, Paris France.
Dr. Almasalmeh has 30 years of experience in diagnosis and management of respiratory medicine especially bronchoscopy in adults and children.
His expertise also includes Airway Obstruction; Aspirated Foreign Bodies; Cancer: Lung/Chest; Interventional Pulmonology; Lungs, Breathing Problems; Mediastinal Adenopathy; Pleural Effusion; Tracheal Stenosis, trans-thoracic lung biopsies, pleural biopsies.
He has joined UHS as a Consultant Pulmonologist, following 15 years experience in the Syria’s Almowasat University Hospital where he worked as a consultant in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Dr. Almasalmeh has presented many lectures, been a guest speaker at many conferences, published dozens of peer reviewed papers and publications, and has been involved as clinical instructor, Instructor, Lecturer and faculty member.
- Chest Wall Deformities (Pectus Deformities)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Foreign Body Inhalation
- Immunotherapy for Allergic Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung and Pleural Biopsies
- Lung Tumors
- Medical and Pulmonary Critical Care
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Hypertension