Our Doctor Profile
Dr Mohamed Seif
- : FRCP (UK), Arab Board, American Board
- : Non Invasive Cardiology, Aviation Medicine, Cardiology
- : Consultant Cardiologist
- Total No. of Years of Experience
- : 28
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic and English
Dr Seif is trained at Alexandria University, Egypt, from where he also achieved his MSc in Cardiology. He had obtained his MRCP from Royal College of Physicians (Edinburg University, UK), Saudi Board in Cardiology, Arab Board in Cardiology, American Board certified in Echocardiography after completed his Echocardiography training from National Board of Echocardiography, USA in 2009 and lastly FRCP (Edinburg University, UK).
Dr Seif expertise extends for more than 28 years of medical experience and worked in several eminent hospitals in Egypt and Saudi Arabia like Prince Sultan Cardiac Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He joined University Hospital Sharjah (UHS) from North West Armed Forces Hospital Saudi Arabia, were he was associated as Consultant Non Invasive Cardiologist.
Dr Seif has extensive experience in the management of various cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, dyslipidemia, coronary artery disease, congenital heart diseases, heart failure, rheumatic heart diseases, ischemic heart disease, valvular heart diseases and preoperative risk evaluation. His clinical practice focuses on cardiac imaging, his interests include all aspects of Adult Cardiology and he takes an active role in providing advice and treatment for the entire range of cardiology conditions as well as skilled procedures.
Dr. Seif has gained experience in dealing with various diagnostic maneuvers, he is fully trained in Echocardiography including transthoracic ,transesophageal and Dobutamine stress echocardiography, Treadmill exercise stress test, Holter monitoring, Ambulatory 24 hours BP monitoring, CT Coronary Angiography as well as invasive diagnostic tools including coronary angiography and cardiac catheterization.
Dr Seif has presented scientific papers in various national and international forum.
- Coronary Artery Disease and Heart Failure
- Cardiac Imaging (Echocardiography, Toe, Cardiac CT
- Exercise Stress Testing and Dobutamine Stress Echo - cardiography
- Management of Hypertension
- Assessing Diabetic Patients for Heart Disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Pregnancy and Heart Disease
- Interdisciplinary Care of Patients with Risk Factors for Heart Disease