Our Doctor Profile
Dr Mohammad Sammy Weis
- : Master’s Degree in Radiology, Syria
- : Medical Diagnostic Imaging
- : Senior Specialist Radiologist
- Total No. of Years of Experience
- : 18
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic and English
Dr. Sammy graduated from Aleppo University, Syria in 1997. He continued his post graduate work at Ministry of Health and Ministry of Higher Education, Damascus, Syria and attained masters Degree in Radiology and Radiological Diagnosis.
He was been published in various national and internal medical journals. He is member of Pan Arab Interventional Radiology Society (PAIRS), Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and The European Society of Radiology (ESR).
As a Sr. Specialist Radiologist, Dr. Sammy has 18 years of experience. Prior to joining University Hospital Sharjah (UHS) he held the position of Sr. Specialist Radiologist, at a private hospital in Sharjah. He moved to UAE from Syria where he was Consultant Radiology at Shifa Hospital and also Head of Department, Medical Imaging Department at Aommaya Hospital. He has also worked in the hospital of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Higher Education, Damascus, Syria.
Dr. Sammy has experience in a broad range of general radiology modalities including, ultrasound, CT and MRI body imaging.
He has considerable experience in Cardio-vascular, Cardiac CT including angiograms.
He is able to perform all kinds of biopsies and aspirations under U/S and CT guided percutaneous operations.
- Interventional Radiology
- Cardiac Vascular Radiology
- Diagnostic Neuro-Radiology and Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Cross-Sectional Body Imaging
- Vascular Interventional Radiology
- Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology
- Gastrointestinal and Uroradiology Cancer Services
- Emergency Radiology