Our Doctor Profile
Dr. Mohammad Shaf Khot
- : MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), MRCPCH (UK)
- : Pediatrics and Neonatology
- : Senior Specialist Pediatrician and Neonatologist
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic, English and Hindi
Dr. Mohammad Shaf Khot graduated in medicine from University of Mumbai, India and went on to complete his Doctor of Medicine in Pediatrics from American Institute of Medicine, University of Seychelles.
Dr. Shaf also has membership of the prestigious Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK (MRCPCH).
Dr. Shaf is a Senior Specialist Pediatrician with a total 10 years of clinical experience in the speciality. Prior to joining University Hospital Sharjah, he was affiliated as a Specialist Neonatologist and Paediatrician with various hospitals in India and UAE.
Apart from his clinical responsibilities at University Hospital Sharjah, Dr. Shaf is also involved with various hospital committees, clinical audits and takes active part in formulating and updating clinical practice guidelines.
Academically he is associated with the College of Medicine in University of Sharjah as a Clinical lecturer in Paediatrics.
Dr. Shaf is a certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) provider.
- Advanced ventilation techniques in neonates
- Critical monitoring and intensive care of extreme premature and post-surgical infants
- Management of general pediatric cases and emergencies
- Paediatric Cardiology