Our Doctor Profile
Dr Muhammad Anwar Muhammad Tufail
- : FRCPCH (UK), MRCP (UK), MCPS (PAK), MBBS (PAK)
- : Pediatrics and Neonatology
- : Consultant Pediatrician
- Total No. of Years of Experience
- : 39
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic, English, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi
Dr. Anwar studied medicine at the King Edward Medical College (Lahore, Pakistan) and earned his membership in Pediatrics from the prestigious College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan (MCPS) and Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK (MRCP). He has also obtained certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) from the American Heart Association and Diarrheal Disease Control Center of WHO.
Dr. Anwar has spoken at numerous international and national symposia in various disciplines of pediatrics and has authored a number of pediatric publications.
Dr. Anwar has been practicing pediatrics for more than 39 years. He was previously the Senior Consultant and Head of Pediatrics at Al Qassimi Hospital (Sharjah). Before relocating to UAE, he served as the Head of the Pediatric Intensive Care and the Pediatric Special Care Units as well as the Head of the Pediatric Nephrology Unit at a tertiary care teaching hospital affiliated with King Abdul Aziz University and Ministry of Health in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Anwar runs a general pediatric clinic in UHS with special interest in the following childhood problems:
- Pediatric Infections Including Respiratory and Gastro - intestinal Infections
- Childhood Vaccinations Against Infectious Diseases
- Assessment of Growth and Development of Children
- Vitamin D Deficiency Problems
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Management of Pediatric Seizures
- Pediatric Critical Care and Mechanical Ventilation (High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation, Conventional, Invasive, Non-Invasive; Pediatric and Neonatal Ventilation)