Our Doctor Profile
Dr. Ramy Refaat Georgy Boushra
- : MBBCh, Master’s Degree in Radiodiagnosis, PhD in Radiodiagnosis
- : Medical Diagnostic Imaging
- : Consultant Radiologist
- Total No. of Years of Experience
- : 17
- : +97165058555
- Languages spoken
- : Arabic and English
Dr. Ramy Georgy is a Ministry of Health certified Consultant Radiologist with Master’s and PhD in Radio diagnosis from Ain Shams University, Egypt.
Dr. Ramy has 17 years of experience in the field of medical diagnostic imaging. Before joining University Hospital Sharjah, Dr. Ramy was affiliated to various private and government hospitals in Egypt, Sharjah and Dubai.
He is accomplished in conventional radiography, radiological special procedures such as all barium procedures and intravenous urography, IV contrast procedures, fluoroscopy, ultrasound studies including 3D & 4D scans, trans vaginal and small part USG including breast, scrotum and thyroid, guided interventional procedures, mammography examinations and breast biopsies under image guidance.
Academically, Dr. Ramy is associated with Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt as a lecturer of Radio diagnosis. His two research studies titled, “Volumetric Ultar sound (3D/4D in the Prenatal Diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies” and “Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Sports Muscle Injuries” were both published in the Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
Dr. Ramy has participated in various local and international conferences pertaining to his arena of expertise. He is an active member of several professional organizations including Egyptian Medical Syndicate and Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population.
- CT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Obstetrics Ultrasound including 3D and 4D
- Gynecological Ultrasound
- Abdominal and Pelvis Ultrasound
- Pediatric Ultrasound
- All Doppler Examination of Vascular System
- General Radiography and Fluoroscopy
- Interventional Radiology including Rectal Biopsy, Fine Needle Biopsy, Pleural or Ascetic Tapping