Thank you for choosing University Hospital Sharjah (UHS). We have always valued support of the referring physicians and consider them as a vital link in the care we provide to patients. Our practice is committed to both patient and referring physician satisfaction and we are committed to providing best possible care to your patients which in turn will enhance your practice through their satisfaction.
We welcome your patients and will try to accommodate your patients on a priority basis. We assure you that the patient gets back to you after undergoing the test / procedures for which they are referred here.
We would like to share some highlights and points of excellence about University Hospital Sharjah (UHS):
- 325 beds spread across multiple specialties including 210 in-patient beds, 40 specialty outpatient beds, 34 emergency beds, 11 ICU beds, 10 CCU beds, 11 neonatal ICU and 9 day-care beds
- Advanced breast cancer treatment and surgical solutions in collaboration with Gustave Roussy
- Regional center of excellence for maternity care with dedicated theatre suite, fetal assessment unit, ultrasound department and neonatal intensive care unit
- First-of-its-kind children's diabetes clinic specialised in providing check-up, follow-up and treatment
- Level 3 NICU equipped to care for babies born at 23 weeks gestation and above as well as babies born with critical illnesses at all gestational ages
- HIMSS Analytics honoured University Hospital Sharjah with Stage 6 Recognition
- 24-hour pharmacy
For general information about referring patients to our practice as well as specific listing of our specialty, please visit “SERVICE ” section of our website or call +97165058555.
We value you for the faith and confidence and thank you to allow us to participate in the evaluation, care and management of your referred patients.
University Hospital Sharjah (UHS)